Welcome to the hub page of Book Review.
Since I was a young kid, I like reading books, because there are so much I can learn from them especially when the Internet was not available at the time. Books are my best teachers. I try to read one book per month, but some of the busy month, I might be a little overwhelmed.
1. The Power of Habit: Why we do what we do in life and business (By Charles Duhigg)
2. Outliers: The story of Success (By Malcolm Gladwell)
(Feb 28, 2013)
3. The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman (By Timothy Ferriss)
(Apr 19, 2013)
4. Inspiration (By Dr. Wynn Dryer)
5. Start With Why (By Simon Sinek)
6. Crush it! (By Gary Vaynerchuk)
7. The 4-hour working week (By Timothy Ferriss)
8. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (By Stephen R. Covey)
9. Purple Cow (By Seth Godin)
10. The Power of Intension (By Dr. Wynn Dyer)
11. Bootstrap (By Seth Godin)