My 11th weekly update on the performance of my habits.
For those of you who have no idea what is going on here, I post the track record of my habits weekly and summarize the achievements and major obstacles occurred during the week and also give brief explanation when adding new habits and/or revising old habits. If you have any questions or want me to add more details, please let me know. Your comments are most welcome!
Summary for this week:
- Again I was aiming for a perfect week and did well overall. I missed 2 days for “wake up at 5am”, but it’s mainly because I did not have enough time to complete my work during the day as my son is on his March break. I had to work till late night for 2 days to catch up. I am satisfied with the outcome this week.
- The ‘Daily Plan” habit did help me a lot on organizing my tasks and I kept up with my schedule over 85% of the time. I consider it as a successful example of improving efficiency.
- You might have already noticed that my first quarter stats has been available. I am proud for my hard work for the quarter. Please take a look.
- All the good reason aside, I am still away from a PERFECT week and I really need one to boost up my motivation again.
- No new habit added this week, but I am currently planning one to help future growth. Before I finally decide, I will keep it as a secret.
- In order to speed up the publish of my eBook, I will need to adjust my habit of “writing 4 blog posts per week” to “writing 2 blog posts per week” for now.