My 12th weekly update on the performance of my habits.
For those of you who have no idea what is going on here, I post the track record of my habits weekly and summarize the achievements and major obstacles occurred during the week and also give brief explanation when adding new habits and/or revising old habits. If you have any questions or want me to add more details, please let me know. Your comments are most welcome!
Summary for this week:
- I did perfect EXCEPT FOR missing 3 days for “wake up at 5am”.
- The ‘Daily Plan” habit did help me a lot on organizing my tasks and I improve my overall time management up to a brand new level. On top of that I also started my experiment of tracking my time every day for the week. For the most recent week, in total I spent 20 hours on working and 18 hour on learning. My goal is to reduce learning time down to under 15 hours and increase working time up to 25 hours this week.
- Again I missed 3 days of getting up at 5am. To be honest, I am very disappointed to myself, but at the same time, I do realize that I can improve all the other habits through time management skill, but this one needs a little bit more will power.
- I talked to my friend who is running a great website at http://bellyfatdemolition.com/blog/. He managed to lose 32 pounds in 13 weeks. I contacted him to help me make a whole “lose weight” strategy to build up my will power stronger. Again I need a PERFECT week to boost up my motivation.
- Starting from this week, I will add one more habit about Twitter, it only takes about 2 hours per week and my experiment on it has been perfect so far for last 3 weeks, so it’s an easy one, but it’s important marketing strategy to my online business. I will disclose more details in next weekly summary.