My 13th weekly update on the performance of my habits.
For those of you who have no idea what is going on here, I post the track record of my habits weekly and summarize the achievements and major obstacles occurred during the week and also give brief explanation when adding new habits and/or revising old habits. If you have any questions or want me to add more details, please let me know. Your comments are most welcome!
Summary for this week:
- Ho Ho Ho! Finally a perfect week with all newly added habits – thumbs up
- I almost missed one morning to get up early, but I made it. Still find room to improve it.
New Habit / Big Revise
- Starting from this week, I will revise my habits according to a new challenge just started 1 day ago. What is the challenge – to lose 45lbs in 365 days.
- In order to co-operate with my new journey, the existing habits are revised and one new habit is added.
- “Brush and Floss teeth”, “Drink 15 cups of water”, “Write 2 posts per week” and “Plan for the day” will remain unchanged
- “Abs exercises” and “run the stairs” will be merged and new gym exercises will be added
- Warm-up on the bike for 10 mins (75 calories)1 Body weight squat: 3 sets, 10-12 reps (7 calories)
2A Push-up: 3 sets 12-15 reps (20 calories)
2B Hip Raise: 3 sets 12-15 reps (25 calories)
3A Bent-over dumbbell row – 3 sets 12-15 reps (30 calories)
3B Plank 3sets 30 sec hold (10 calories)
- The schedule will be changed to “Monday to Saturday” with Sunday off
- Wake up at 5am will be adjusted to “Monday to Saturday” with Sunday off
- One new habit is added to update my track record every night