My 5th weekly update on the performance of my habits.
I will post the record weekly and summarize the achievements and major obstacles occurred during the week and also give brief explanation when adding new habits and/or revising old habits. If you have any questions or want me to add more details, please let me know. Your comments are most welcome!
Summary for this week:
- Continually working on building up the habits and everything feels more automatic every day. By giving the fact of Chinese New Year and my parents came over to visit me from China, I am proud for myself to keep everything in order pretty well.
- The current habits are more natural now and I do not need to put any extra effort to keep everything in line. I removed some motivations as they are not needed any more:
- No need to keep track the time I run the stair as I can always do my best and manage to have it done everyday.
- Remove the help to get up in early morning.
- I am still having trouble to my new habit of writing 4 blog posts every week. Again I only managed to complete 2 of of them this week. I definitely need to have this worked harder the coming few weeks. I hope to get a PERFECT week again with this new habit in the near future.
- I missed 2 days on getting up early in the morning as I stayed up till 12am the nights before. This makes me focus on working on keeping my schedule and also improve my ability to deal with changes.
- No new habit added this week,. I have been trying the “plan for everyday” habit and done well in 4 out of 5 days. It did help with my effectiveness and efficiency and I feel busier than before and waste less time.