My 6th weekly update on the performance of my habits.
I will post the record weekly and summarize the achievements and major obstacles occurred during the week and also give brief explanation when adding new habits and/or revising old habits. If you have any questions or want me to add more details, please let me know. Your comments are most welcome!
Summary for this week:
- Even though I did not manage well enough to have a PERFECT week, I can feel the first 5 habits are more automatic and I put in less and less efforts. I can clearly feel these habits become part of my daily life and enjoy the power of habits.
- Again I was still not able to manage the new habit of writing 4 blog posts very well. My writing went very well in the first 4 days of the week – completed 3 of 4 posts, but could not make any process to complete the 4th one in last 3 days. I realize this continuous problem and think of improving the situation.
- I missed 1 days on getting up early in the morning as I stayed up till 12am the nights before and missed 1 day on running the stairs.
- My idea to improve: to make weekly and daily plans. If I look from bigger pictures, I should be able to manage my habits better because sometimes when there are things going on such as I have appointments and meetings during the day, my day can be messed up a little bit, so a fixed time of doing certain thing is not working out very well. To plan for flexibility is the key of making the progress here.
- Experimenting daily plan habit